Jan. 19 (Sun), Ski Kids Day
“Ski Kids Day” will be held on the third Sunday of every month at all HAKUBA VALLEY’s ski areas except Cortina and children under 12 y/o will be able to take a lift free of charge!
* Implemented on Jan,19 (Sun) in January.
* Preschoolers have free lift at any time during the season.
* At Kashimayari, “Parents and children participate! Snow athletic meet” is held on the same day.
* Goryu Escal Plaza holds a “Weekend Kids Family Event” and Hakuba 47 holds a “47 Treasure Hunting Tournament” on the same day.
* Hakunori held a “kids event” the day before (swine juice service, treasure hunting tournament, snowmobile experience ride, free ski lessons for elementary school beginners).
Hakuba Cortina × yukiyama collaboration event
A collaboration event with yukiyama will be held on Jan,18 (Sat) and Jan,19 (Sun) in Hakuba Cortina.
After downloading the app in advance, you can participate in various events by checking in from the app.
Hakuba Cortina × yukiyama collaboration event
[Date] Jan,18 (Sat) – Jan,19 (Sun) 8: 30a.m.-3:00p.m.
[Place] Hakuba Cortina Ski Resort
[Participation fee] free
* To participate, you need to register Hakuba Cortina to your favorite resort in yukiyama app.
"Hakuba Happo Kurobishi" Sake Nouveau Celebration
Hakuba Happoone’s sake brewing project, the third year of sake brewing, will be unveiled on Jan, 18（Sat）. “Sake Nouveau Celebration Party” will be held at Hakuba Mominoki Hotel. Let’s enjoy the taste and quality of the new sake of “Hakuba Happo Kurobishi”!
[Date] Jan, 18, 2020(Sat) 2: 00p.m.-
[Place] Hakuba Mominoki Hotel
[Participation fee] JPY3,000
* Temporary shuttle bus (1:30p.m., 13:45p.m) runs from Happo Information Center.
Ski area with snow cover of 100cm or more
2019-20 season was a nationwide warm winter and light snow season that could be described as “unprecedented.” Meanwhile, we picked up all 37 ski resorts that exceeded the “100cm” threshold for snowfall sufficient to slide.
[Aomori, Akita, Iwate, Yamagata, Miyagi, Fukushima, Tochigi]
Kawaba ◎160cm、Tanigawadake-Tenjindaira ○120cm、Oze-iwakura ◎120cm、Tambara ◎160cm、Kazawa ◎100cm、Marunuma-Kogen ○160cm、GALA-Yuzawa ○110cm、Kagura ◎110cm、Hakkaisan ◎100cm、Sekionsen ◎180cm、Charmant-Hiuchi ○170cm、ロLotte-Arai ◎196cm
※「◎」…All areas available（Over 80％）,「○」…Most areas available（Over 50%）、「△」…Some areas available
※ As of Jan, 13
Tsugaike and Sanosaka are fully available!
Following Hakuba47, which became fully available early (= 80% or more), heavy snow from 1/3 (Fri) to 1/5 (Sun) made Tsugaike Kogen and Hakuba Sanosaka fully available! Available Courses on Cortina, Hakunori, Iwatake, Happo, Goryu and Kashimayari have been expanded.
1/5 (Sunday) Jigatake OPEN!
At 14:00 on 1/5 (Sun), the Jigatake Ski Resort has opened!
[Availability Information for Jan. 5]
* All Courses Available （Except for Kamoshika slope, Rinkan slope)
* Available Lifts … No.1 Pair (8:30 a.m. ―) , No.2 Pair, No.3 Pair
* Lift Price … Adults: JPY3,900, Children under 15: JPY2,300, Senior: JPY2,900
Happy New Year!
We wish you a happy New Year!
We will keep making efforts to improve our reports and provide useful infomation in 2020. We hope you to enjoy our reports as well !!
ADVANCE TICKET SALES RANKING (Dec, 22–28)
The top 5 most popular Snownavi Advance Tickets from Dec. 22 to Dec. 28.
1st Hakuba NorikuraOnsen… Adult 1-day ticket
JPY4,100→ JPY2,900! (Price change from January)
2nd Hakuba Goryu&47 … Adult 1-day Pass
JPY5,500→ JPY4,000! (Ended on Dec. 15)
3rd New-Greenpia Tsunan …Adult 1-day Pass
JPY4,000→ JPY2,500! (Ended on Dec. 25)
4th Shiga Kogen Common to all areas… Adult 1-day Pass
JPY5,500→ JPY5,000! (Ended on Dec. 31)
5th Hakuba Sanosaka… Adult 1-day ticket
*Hakuba Norikura Onsen 1-day ticket is changed price from Jan, 1.
Dec,29 (Sun) Hakuba Iwatake Pre-Open!!
Hakuba Iwatake Snowfield East Slope was pre-opened on Dec, 29 (Sun). Until the possible courses are expanded, you can slide only at the gondola round trip price as a pre-open price.
[Availability Information for Dec. 29]
* Available Area … East slope
* Available Lifts … Gondola (9:00 a.m.－), 4-sen East
* Lift Price … Adult: JPY2,100, Child under 12: JPY1,150
Dec,28 (Sat) Cortina & Hakuba Norikura OPEN!!
Dec,28 (Sat) Hakuba Cortina & Hakuba Norikura are opened!!
[Hakuba Cortina Availability Information for Dec,28]
* Available Area : Ikenota, Hiedayama-Rinkan, Hiedayama1(lower part), Ipponmatsu
* Available Lifts No.2 Pair (9:00 a.m.－)
* Lift Price … Adult: JPY4,200, Child : JPY2,600, Senior: JPY3,700
[Hakuba Norikura Availability Information for Dec,28]
* Available Area : Hakunori Family Course
* Available Lifts No.1 Pair (8:30 a.m.－), No.4 Pair, No.1 Pair
* Lift Price … Adult: JPY1,500, Child : JPY1,200
Dec,28 (Sat) Expansion of Available Area in Happo & Kashimayari
On Dec,28 (Sat), In Happo, Skyline course will be available from 11:00 in Happo, and in Kashimayari, Kashima slope will be available from 8:00 ! In Happo, there is a possibility that the Lisen Slalom Course will open. Opening of Cortina and Hakunori will be decided tomorrow morning.
[Hakuba Happo-One Availability Information for Dec. 28]
* Available Area … Panorama Course, Usagidaira, Kurobishi, Skyline (11:00a.m. – )
* Available Lifts … Gondola (8:00 a.m.–), Kokusai 1, Kokusai 3, Panorama Pair, Usagidaira Pair, Alpen Quad, Kurobishi 2, Grat Quad, Kitaone Quad, Skyline 2
* Lift Price … Adult: JPY5500, Child under 12: JPY3,200, Senior: JPY5,000
[Kashimayari Availability Information for Dec, 28]
* Available Area … Kurosawa slope, Kashima slope
* Available Lifts … No. 2 Pair Lift (8:00 a.m.–), No.3 Quad, No.6 Quad
* Lift Price … Adult: JPY4,000, High School Students & Over 60 y/o: JPY3,700, 6–15 y/o: JPY2,100
End of Sales of Some Advanced Lift Tickets at the end of December
Don’t miss advance lift tickets which will be unavailable from the end of December!
[Advance Lift Ticket Ended December 26 (Thu)]
* Please note that the holidays will be closed from December 28, 2019 (Sat) to January 5, 2020 (Sun).